Get the most advanced FX trading signals FREE*

Open an account & trade with thenext generationtrading tools today!

Cutting-edge customisable trading system from

– to help you find smarter entry/exitpoints based on your preferences.

MT4 plug-ins & indicators – to help you make more informed tradingdecisions.

market reports delivered to your inbox every morning

Behavioural-based risk management system provides

Traders who have just entered theusgforeign exchange market may encounter the professional term of the law of 28, which may be heard by most people, but what does the law of 28 of the foreign exchange market mean and how to use it What about the law? Today, I will talk to you about the law of wealth in the foreign exchange trading market. The 28th Law, also known as the Baredos Law, was invented by Italian economistforexBaredo in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He believes that in any group of things, the most important part is only a small part, about 20%, and the remaining 80% is secondary, although it is the majority, so it is also called the law of 28. 1. Short-sightedness is a taboo for foreign exchange investment In the foreign exchange market, 80% of investors only think about how to make money, and only 20% of investors consider the contingency strategy when losing money. But the result is that only 20% of investors can make a long-term profit, while 80% of investors often lose money. 2.The reasonable allocation of time is very important Gaoming investors spend 80% of their time studyingforex brokerand researching, accumulating experience, analyzing trends, and using 20% ​​of their time for practical operations. The blind investor used 80% of the time to make a firm offer and lacked rational thinking. The remaining 20% ​​of the time can only be used for regret. 3. Dont rush into short-term trading Eighty percent of foreign exchange brokerages income comes from 20% of short-term customersAustralia forextransactions, while 80% of investors income comes from 20% of transactions. Therefore, unless you are very skilled in short-term investment, please do not rush into short-term trading. 4. The profit and loss of foreign exchange transactions are largely related to the information held by investors. In the foreign exchange market, 20% of profitable investors have mastered 80% of the markets correct and valuable information, while 80% of losing investors have just passed hastily for various reasons A small number of media have 20% of the information that is not necessarily accurate. 5.Familiar with foreign exchange fluctuation trends The foreign exchange market was oscillated in 80% of the time, that is, it fluctuated within a small range. The original upward or downward trend slowed down significantly, entered a stage of stable change, and continued for a period of time. Only in 20% of the time, it is in a unilateral market, that is, the trend is only in one direction, or it is only rising and not falling, or it is only falling and not rising, and there will not be a large shock in the market. Successful foreign exchange investors spend 20% of their time participating in unilateral quotes and 80% of their breaks. Failing investors spend 80% of their time participating in shock and consolidation quotes, using 2% Ten hours of rest. How to use the two-eight law in foreign exchange transactions In foreign exchange trading, knowing what is eight and what is two is the key to applying the two eight law. For example, when you find yourself losing money in the transaction, you can analyze from these six aspects: 1. Which part of your trading plan directly affects your trading performance; 2.Which time periods will greatly affect your trading performance; 3.Which trading tools, indicators and strategies will cause large performance changes; 4.Which errors have a great impact on trading performance; 5.Which market signal filtering tools have a significant impact on trading performance; 6. Which losses and profits are caused by the same trading system.

You can learn about copy trading. Copy trading enables traders, experienced and new alike, to take part in the financial markets, by having their trades executed by seasoned traders with proven track records..More

When you Trade with USG, you choose from two of the most trusted & most reliable FX trading platformsin theworld USG MT4 or USG MT5!

Stay ahead of the markets with premium market analysis reports and expert commentary, delivered straighttoyour inbox every morning and every afternoon.

Get the ultimate edge with this advanced system that delivers live intra-day trade ideas tailored toyourpreferences, helping you choose smarter entry/exit points.

Make better trading decisions with cutting-edge Trading Central signals, alerts and indicators.Plugged-indirectly to your MT4 platform and delivered to you in real time.

Trade with a multi-award winning Australian FX broker

Trade confidently and with the peace of mind that your losses cannot exceed youraccount balance.

Headquartered in Sydney, USG is regulated by the Australian Securities & InvestmentCommission. AFSL 302792

Fast Execution * Competitive Spreads * Zero Commissions * Deep Liquidity * 24-hrSupport

USG provides premium FX education, including a structured 3- day intensive courserun by our Senior Analyst Rob Clayton, with ongoing personalised 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring.

Trading Foreign Exchange Currency Pairs (FX / FOREX) and/or Contracts forDifference (CFDs) on margin carries a high level of risk to your capital. These derivatives may not besuitable for all investors. Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide(FSG) are available on our website. Consideration of theshould be given to your level of experience, knowledge of financial markets, understanding of FX and CFDderivatives including margin, leverage, risk management, as well as trading techniques and methods. UnionStandard International Group Pty Ltd provides general advice only that does not take into account financialsituation, needs or individual investment objectives and it is recommended that you seek independent advice asrequired. The information contained here is general in nature, provided without reference to your past,present or future financial situation. This information is general in nature and does not constitute advice ora recommendation to act upon the information or an offer. Union Standard International Group Pty LtdTerms and Conditionsare available onour website and Privacy Policy can be viewed. AFSL 302792. ACN 117 658 349 FSP FSP365766